let’s do a quick recap of what’s been going on for the last month or two:
1. i don’t remember what silly thing happened, but noses were scratched and lips were pouted. // 2. i picked up embroidery and needlepoint again for the first time since i was 12.
3. i drew an elephant (photo was a w.i.p.) for a friend. // 4. i spent a week with my ‘step-sister’ and her daughter, and rekindled my love for blue’s clues.
5. i cut up three decks of cards to create bobbins for all the embroidery floss i’ve collected. // 6. sinclair tried to take a selfie.
7. i had a girl’s night with my momma and went to an ‘acoustic only’ live show at a club in town and listened to some great artists. // 8. i channeled my inner lisa frank.
9. at my kid brother’s 22nd birthday dinner, he and my momma played a game of knuckles… she lost. // 10. my latest finished embroidery project was inspired by the lyrics of ‘jesus jesus christ’ by brand new.
(for a good laugh, you’ve gotta click that photo of my momma to see it full-size) so that’s a vague look at what i’ve been up to lately, some flashes of my life that may go through my head if that’s truly what happens when you die and if that’s the case? for the most part, february and march of 2015 are two decent months to reflect back on.